About Erectile Dysfunction
Our skilled and experienced team at Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center is equipped to treat erectile dysfunction to help area men take back their confidence and amplify their love lives. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a highly common condition that can cause a host of other concerns in men. Low self-esteem, strained confidence, and deteriorating relationships are common in men with erectile dysfunction. This condition is identified by the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough for intercourse. ED typically affects men 40 years of age and older, but it can occur at just about any age.
Men who believe they suffer from erectile dysfunction should schedule a consultation at our Bellaire, TX facility and undergo a physical examination to determine what their treatment options are. At times, underlying health concerns can be connected to your condition. In these cases, the cause should be treated to protect the health of the patient. Regardless of the cause, erectile dysfunction is treatable, and our team is prepared to create a treatment plan that works for your lifestyle.
"Beautiful office and Dr. Thompson truly makes an effort to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. Great experience."- Anonymous / ZocDoc / Dec 13, 2019
"Great atmosphere and staff. Felt very comfortable and loved the layout of the office."- A.H. / ZocDoc / Dec 14, 2021
"Dr. Thompson was very professional and down to earth. The assistants were very nice and patient. Glad I made the decision of choosing him. I recommend you guys to him."- D.H. / ZocDoc / Dec 13, 2021
"Everyone in the office was so nice, easy to talk to and never made it awkward. The atmosphere was so amazing and everyone explained what they were going to do and asked questions to help get to my problems. Will be recommending to my friends and family, great people and great doctor."- E.G. / ZocDoc / Dec 10, 2021
"Dr Thompson and his assistant really made me feel relax and confident. Great conversation and great sensitivity to my personal health issues!"- Y.A. / ZocDoc / Nov 18, 2021
HOw to Diagnose Erectile Dysfunction
Struggling to get or maintain an erection from time to time is completely normal and of no major concern. Emotional distress and stress can commonly affect a man's ability to achieve an erection. Conversely, the inability to maintain or achieve an erection on a consistent basis could indicate an underlying health condition, which should be troubleshot by a professional. At times, conditions like heart disease can cause erectile dysfunction. Patients experiencing the symptoms of the condition should schedule a visit to Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center. To diagnose this condition, a physical examination and blood test will be performed. Both tests will be used to determine whether an abnormality exists. If there is no underlying health condition, we will create a treatment plan to help with your condition.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options?
After assessing your health and determining that you are healthy enough for sexual activity, a member of our team may create a treatment plan that includes one or more of the following treatments:
- GAINSWave® – a form of ED therapy that uses high-frequency shockwaves to enhance sexual function. GAINSWave is a leading noninvasive procedure, which treats the root cause of the condition.
- Power Shot® – a type of regenerative therapy, the Power Shot uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injected into the penis to regenerate muscle tissue and blood vessels to help with enhancing sensitivity, improved blood flow, and increased sexual stamina.
- PT-141 (Peptide Therapy) – a minimally invasive erectile dysfunction treatment that has proven to improve sexual arousal in men within minutes and hours of their first treatment. PT-141 immediately targets the nervous system to enhance sexual desire.
- Cialis – a fast-acting daily medication that helps men achieve and maintain an erection for sexual activity. Cialis can also be used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate in patients with BPH.
- VIAGRA® – increases blood flow to the penis to help patients get and keep an erection firm enough for intercourse. VIAGRA comes in two prescription strengths.
Take Control Of Your Love Life
At Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center in Bellaire, TX, we hope to help patients take control of their lives and live them to the fullest. Our team is extensively trained and experienced in the treatment of ED and can help you to improve yours. If you believe you have ED and are suffering in silence and embarrassment, schedule a consultation at our practice today. We will treat you with supreme respect and confidentiality and will help you take back control over your love life.