About Erectile Dysfunction
Our skilled and experienced team at Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center is equipped to treat erectile dysfunction to help area men take back their confidence and amplify their love lives. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a highly common condition that can cause a host of other concerns in men. Low self-esteem, strained confidence, and deteriorating relationships are common in men with erectile dysfunction. This condition is identified by the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough for intercourse. ED typically affects men 40 years of age and older, but it can occur at just about any age.
Men who believe they suffer from erectile dysfunction should schedule a consultation at our Bellaire, TX facility and undergo a physical examination to determine what their treatment options are. At times, underlying health concerns can be connected to your condition. In these cases, the cause should be treated to protect the health of the patient. Regardless of the cause, erectile dysfunction is treatable, and our team is prepared to create a treatment plan that works for your lifestyle.
HOw to Diagnose Erectile Dysfunction
Struggling to get or maintain an erection from time to time is completely normal and of no major concern. Emotional distress and stress can commonly affect a man's ability to achieve an erection. Conversely, the inability to maintain or achieve an erection on a consistent basis could indicate an underlying health condition, which should be troubleshot by a professional. At times, conditions like heart disease can cause erectile dysfunction. Patients experiencing the symptoms of the condition should schedule a visit to Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center. To diagnose this condition, a physical examination and blood test will be performed. Both tests will be used to determine whether an abnormality exists. If there is no underlying health condition, we will create a treatment plan to help with your condition.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options?
After assessing your health and determining that you are healthy enough for sexual activity, a member of our team may create a treatment plan that includes one or more of the following treatments:
- GAINSWave® – a form of ED therapy that uses high-frequency shockwaves to enhance sexual function. GAINSWave is a leading noninvasive procedure, which treats the root cause of the condition.
- P-Shot® – a type of regenerative therapy, the P-Shot uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injected into the penis to regenerate muscle tissue and blood vessels to help with enhancing sensitivity, improved blood flow, and increased sexual stamina.
- PT-141 (Peptide Therapy) – a minimally invasive erectile dysfunction treatment that has proven to improve sexual arousal in men within minutes and hours of their first treatment. PT-141 immediately targets the nervous system to enhance sexual desire.
- Cialis – a fast-acting daily medication that helps men achieve and maintain an erection for sexual activity. Cialis can also be used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate in patients with BPH.
- VIAGRA® – increases blood flow to the penis to help patients get and keep an erection firm enough for intercourse. VIAGRA comes in two prescription strengths.
Take Control Of Your Love Life
At Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center in Bellaire, TX, we hope to help patients take control of their lives and live them to the fullest. Our team is extensively trained and experienced in the treatment of ED and can help you to improve yours. If you believe you have ED and are suffering in silence and embarrassment, schedule a consultation at our practice today. We will treat you with supreme respect and confidentiality and will help you take back control over your love life.