What is Peptide Therapy?
Peptide therapy is an innovative and cutting-edge type of medical treatment that uses specific amino acids to enhance certain functions in the body. This naturally occurring substance is well tolerated by most patients, and a wide variety of conditions can be treated with ease. Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center in Bellaire, TX is proud to treat the following conditions with different variations of peptide therapy:
- Hormone imbalance
- Sexual dysfunction
- Inflammatory diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
"Beautiful office and Dr. Thompson truly makes an effort to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. Great experience."- Anonymous / ZocDoc / Dec 13, 2019
"Great atmosphere and staff. Felt very comfortable and loved the layout of the office."- A.H. / ZocDoc / Dec 14, 2021
"Dr. Thompson was very professional and down to earth. The assistants were very nice and patient. Glad I made the decision of choosing him. I recommend you guys to him."- D.H. / ZocDoc / Dec 13, 2021
"Everyone in the office was so nice, easy to talk to and never made it awkward. The atmosphere was so amazing and everyone explained what they were going to do and asked questions to help get to my problems. Will be recommending to my friends and family, great people and great doctor."- E.G. / ZocDoc / Dec 10, 2021
"Dr Thompson and his assistant really made me feel relax and confident. Great conversation and great sensitivity to my personal health issues!"- Y.A. / ZocDoc / Nov 18, 2021
What Types of Peptide Therapy are Offered?
- Tesamorelin – A potent human growth hormone (HGH) releasing peptide has shown promising results in improving cognitive function and lowering visceral adipose fat, as well as decreasing inflammation.
- CJC1295 & Ipamorelin – These two powerful growth hormones stimulate cells within the pituitary glands to secrete and produce more HGH, which can help improve sleep, enhance skin health, and burn abdominal fat.
- Thymosin Alpha – Secreted from the thymus gland, this peptide can be used to treat chronic health conditions, like Hepatitis B and C, chronic fatigue, and Lyme disease.
- BPC-157 – A synthetic peptide, BPC-157 is showing promising results in the treatment of injured or damaged muscles and tissue. The peptide is regenerative in nature.
- PT-141 – Also known as Bremelanotide, PT-141 improves sexual arousal and spontaneous erections in men and sexual dysfunction in women for overall enhanced sexual enjoyment.
Who Should Consider Peptide Therapy?
Many patients could benefit from peptide therapy. During a consultation at our facility, discuss your medical history with a member of our experienced team. Following a physical examination and a panel of blood work, We may determine that your treatment plan should include a form of peptide therapy. Because peptides are naturally occurring, they pose little to no risk of side effects. Some patients will not be candidates for peptide therapy, including those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What to Expect
The peptide most appropriate for your unique needs will be injected into your body using a small insulin needle, which causes little to no pain. You should not experience soreness following the injection and should be able to maintain your daily activities as soon as you feel ready.
Many patients report improved health and better disposition after their first injection, opting to continue their therapy for continued improvement and results.
Wellness from the Inside, Out
Peptide therapy is an effective and safe way to help you attain optimal wellness. At Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center, that is our supreme goal. To schedule your peptide therapy consultation or to simply begin your journey toward a healthier lifestyle, contact our Bellaire, TX facility today. We look forward to treating you.