What is Immune Therapy?
Immune therapy is a form of medical treatment that uses a variety of techniques to help improve and support the immune system. Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center in Bellaire, TX proudly offers various methods of immunity-stimulating vitamins and supplements with proven health benefits to help your immune system defend against illness. Some of the forms of immune therapy our skilled team offers at this time include:
- Thymosin alpha peptide – originally located in the thymus gland, this peptide can be used to help restore immune function by stimulating the production of new cells.
- Glutathione – an important antioxidant in your body, glutathione helps combat free radicals and plays a role in many vital chemical reactions in your body.
- IV vitamin drips – typically packed with a combination of antioxidants and vitamins, these IV infusions can boost the immune system and help your body combat illness.
- Vitamin C therapy – a Vitamin C deficiency can result in a reduced resistance against free radicals and foreign pathogens, but Vitamin C therapy can help support your body in fighting against them.
- Peptide therapy – Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center offers many forms of peptide therapy to further support your immune system in battling sickness.
Who is a Candidate for Immune Therapy?
Men and women of all ages and stages of life need a strong and healthy immune system to help them stay well, and just about anyone may be a good candidate for immune therapy. During a consultation at our facility, we will discuss your medical history and wellness goals to determine which form of therapy is right for you. During the fall and winter, when viruses and illnesses are more likely to arise, we may recommend a series of treatments to help you protect yourself.
What to Expect During and After Immune Therapy?
Depending on the form of therapy chosen, your treatment may include a supplement or an IV. Regardless of the treatment option, our team will work to make sure you understand your treatment options and are amply informed of the manner in which your treatment will be carried out. Immune therapy is not associated with dangerous or chronic side effects and should, in fact, help you to feel healthier and more active soon after. Depending on your unique needs, our team may create a treatment plan with repeat immune therapy sessions.
Schedule your Therapy Today
To learn more about immune therapy or to schedule your consultation, we invite you to contact Venus Restorative Health and Wellness Center in Bellaire, TX. Our primary goal is to serve our patients with the proven treatment options and methods needed to help them amplify their health. Live your best life with optimal health and wellness by scheduling your visit today.